Pages


Thursday, February 28, 2008

No links!

I am not sure why, but after I played with my template yesterday I am no longer able to link to anything or view my comments. Except on my laptop from which I do all of my playing since my desktop does not like pop-up windows. (It freezes up and causes me to curse and spit every time)

I have no idea what is going on, my comments are enabled, everything looks the same. I am stressing a bit here, does anyone know what it could be? All the links are enabled on my laptop, but not my other computer and Tiff emailed me this morning to say she could not get into my comments either. Augh!

little help?

4 comments:

  1. Not that you'll be able to see if you can't get into your comments, but I don't have your email address....anyway, I'm able to access your comments & all of your links are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment yeterday, as well, and everything just seemed frozen. Better now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I didn't like the no-comment-ability! Glad it's back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. I was starting to spit and swear a little too when I couldn't click anything on your page.

    ReplyDelete