Pages


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Intro

I just wanted to let my blooger gals know of another great blog (with a really nice blogger gal on the other end) The (not so) reluctant housewife. She is a very, very old friend, even older than I am. (Sorry kat) Seriously, Kathy was one of my closest friends in high school and we have kept in touch sporadically through the years, but we were real tight for time and I am thrilled to be able to keep up with her a little more regularly now. Don'tcha justlove blogs? Or B-Lawgs if you prefer ;)
Anyhoo, if you could actually meet her you would love her. She is brand spankin new to blogging so if you want, give her a shout.

3 comments:

  1. a bloOger gal, huh? A very, very old friend? C'mon Teresa...were 2 very's necesssary? I mean, I've been wearing sweat pants for 3 days...cut me a break! hahaha...a little humor I thought you (& possibly my high school home ec partner, better known as your husband) might enjoy ☺

    I, too, am glad for this whole online world. It's been nice getting to know T.N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh...tomAtoe ~ tamatoe
    blooger ~ blogger
    '
    at least I didn't call you a booger gal.

    oops :D

    ReplyDelete