Pages


Thursday, June 19, 2008



I have 2 days left. It is sort of going fast; I am having a good time - learning a lot. But I can't wait to start heading up toward home. I am picking up the boys in Wyalusing on the way home on Friday. That will be so fun to see their faces when it is I, not their dad that shows up on their last day of daycare.

This is a picture of the psych class. The overall NP class is large, 100 or so, but there are just 8 of us. I guess there isn't that big of a draw for those who want to specialize in psych. I failed to get any pics of Jill and I at the Capital Grille last night. It was fun, and a great meal.

So, that's the update. A full day day of psych lectures today, I hope a half-day tomorrow, then home.

1 comment:

  1. You're almost done!! See how fast that went? :)

    Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete