Pages


Thursday, March 20, 2008

ho hum

Not too much to report, even though it has been quite a stretch in between posts. The vacation was the best ever. It worked out that we got a larger room (wonderful with the kids) and access to a private pool. That in itself almost made the vacation. But we also did some very fun stuff. And who wouldn't just be happy to leave this dreariness for blue water, cloudless skies, sand, and warmth? That alone was worth it. SO it was great. I'll stop reveling now, but it was great.

I came home to cram for two days for the psychopharm test. It's all over and i made it through. I start back march 31.

I am trying to get back into my flylady routine, I miss it. I feel like I have been aimless, wandering around with nothing to study and not sure what to clean (I assure you, there are no shortages of options). J really likes it when I am on it, I think he was so impressed that he was going to let some of his married buddies know about it. I call him my flyguy when he chips in and takes some of the routine off my hands. He would probably kill me if he knew I shared that. Good thing he isn't a reader of this blog.

But overall, things are pretty much back to normal. I ordered a new film scanner to scan my negatives to convert to digital. That is going to take months so I thought I can do it when i am studying and whatever. It takes almost a minute per frame! So that is a project. It can run while i am otherwise occupied, but at the computer.

BTW- does anybody have any experience with macbooks? I am also thinking about one of those to do all of my photo and video stuff on. Just not sure if it would be worth it or not.

4 comments:

  1. I hope Jeff doesn't share the fly stuff with ONE of his married friends! (Maybe it's a good thing he didn't have his "Tim Time" tonight! For you and me both! :) haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I hear Macs are awesome for video/pic/art stuff... Could totally be worth looking into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete