Pages


Friday, March 7, 2008

Bye!

Bye guys!

I am still running around trying to get everything packed and things crossed of my to do list in typical fashion, not Flyladying it here at all. So, the floors aren't vacuumed, sorry Anna!

We are leaving extra early to try and avoid the nasty weather.

I hope.

I am going to try to send photos to my blog from my cell, I haven't ever tried, but apparently it is something you can do.

I will miss you but will catch up with everyone when I get back.
The ship has email, but I don't remember what my email address is there, or how often I will be checking it.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun!! Enjoy your time away with your family!
    From Tiffanie sitting here while the snow blows in with just a tinge of envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't you supposed to be on vacation (a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday....Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1))
    Enjoy your trip ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog just farted something fierce.

    I am going to barf.

    Oh man.

    It is lingering.

    ReplyDelete