Pages


Friday, January 7, 2011

{gratitude and gladness}



There are so many things that bring joy, cause happiness, and maybe even downright blissfulness. I can think of some right off the top of my head......my boys being born, marrying my love, 3D's Pizza and staying in my PJs all day. But there are many more that are overlooked. Everyday occurrences. Or..... at least weekly.

Right?

Inspired by Rita at The Coffeeshop Blog who was inspired by Soule Mama, every Friday I will post a photo of something that has brought me joy that week.

:-)

This is my sister. While not an everyday occurrence anymore (she lives in Georgia now), her visit over the holidays and specifically on Sunday (when she got her very cool coloring books and colored pencils for her upcoming birthday [from her very cool sister]) made me grateful and glad.

1 comment:

  1. My sister is into mandalas, as well. I found her this fantastic book on the topic at B&N this year for Christmas...great minds...! :)

    ReplyDelete