Pages


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WWF

No, not the WWF you may be thinking...my version. "Weight Watchers.....F*#$!" Woops, I meant to say fudge. Sort of. I am heading back to WW tonight. I hate aging metabolisms and bad genes. (that's right, it's the genes!) Vacation is coming in only 7 short weeks and I have at least 27 pounds to lose by then. Some of you are probably saying, "wait, didn't she say that weeks ago?" Yes..yes I did. So I am serious now. I had a Baconator on the way home from work to seal the deal. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't go after trauma like that. Ugh, I hate sharing about this, but with it brings a little more accountability I suppose. So, I got my sister to go with me, actually it was her idea and I said no, then reconsidered. I called my neighbor (she just started) for a ride over the 5 blocks to the school. NO, not pathetic, we will walk once the temp rises above 35 or so. If you don't see my progress on here, (oh brother, what am I doing?) please harass me unmercifully. If you need some pointers on how, hop on over to alive and kicking and read his latest blog. :)*teehee*

3 comments:

  1. I broke the awful cycle and worked out tonight! Just a bit of Pilates but it's a start! (It was easier than doing cardio.) I hate cardio, but you have to make me come to your house to do it. I need it because I'm getting stress spasms everyday now. We'll do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! I need to do something, too, but I haven't gottten my butt in gear yet!

    Baconator, huh? Did you see my youtube video about bacon? "Bacon, my greasy lover." :)

    YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WW(F'r!) night sounds wretched... I'm sure you'll get into the groove of things soon, exercising and what not. Promise you won't turn into one of those miserable skinny people who are always cranky because they don't eat solid food? :)

    ReplyDelete