Pages


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Science and Culture at the White House

I was never a big Obama supporter. Heck, I thought Ron Paul was the guy for the job. But I was never, EVER a McCain supporter. I don't even consider myself all that political, but I am a huge fan of common sense, and sentencing our country to another 4 years of Republican nonsense, well.....that just didn't make sense to me. So I guess by default I slid to the left. Although I didn't have far to go, it seems I like it just left of center. So all you Righties out there, take a peek at this quip:


Science and Culture at the White House

Posted using ShareThis

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't have guessed you were a Paulite. Me, I voted for Barr. At least we can connect on the libertarian front. (Although I consider myself more of a minarchist...)

    Anyway, glad you loved the Dr Horrible series. Were you a Joss Whedon fan beforehand, or are you now a convert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears that you are not the only one just left of center..
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081208/pl_politico/16292

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh housewife......c'mon, you know you love him.

    and d33p, a total convert, thanks for the introduction. Really? a minarchist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am convinced that he is a closet Republican who had to run as a Democrat to get in office...why else would he vote "present" so many times??? And the left wing stuff he did....for show so as not to raise suspicions...

    ReplyDelete