Pages


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Applause needed

at least it feels that way. My word has this ever been a thorn in my *ahem* paw. I have written papers before, bigger and I am sure better, but this was a bugger! Well, here she is in all her glory, only 18 pages in all (yes, including tables and references. But still!) but not so bad and it will have to do at this point. I am D.O.N.E






and this is what my house looks like.






and this





Now for all my snarky friends out there thinking 'what is so different?', well, it is. But that is about to change for when my lovely family gets home from church, we will listen to Christmas carols, make cookies, sip hot chocolate, and transform our home.

I hope.

5 comments:

  1. I don't see your house (as a matter of a fact, I've only seen it once), but I will say that the first picture is not a good depiction. First of all, it's of your laundry room and second of all, the laundry is CLEAN and FOLDED. As for the second picture...you have your tree up for goodness sakes and the "mess" appears to be the Christmas decorations that are waiting to be put up. Admit it superwoman....you're amazing :-)

    Don't forget to post some afters of your house once all of the merriment is done.

    love & miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and my goodness...how rude of me...congratulations on getting your paper done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a little teary reading your blog. I am so happy for you to have clawed your way out of one of the circles of hell. The paper is done, and you get to enjoy the blessings in your life! (atleast for a few minutes) June is but 6 months away and then its ova!! Now that we are older, 6 months feels like 6 weeks. I think that it bears repeating I AM SOOO proud of you!! BTW the house looks like a normal house with kids. - though I am not implying you are "normal". I think you're extaordinary :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snarky? Us? Never. Okay maybe that one time, but really who was listening?

    Congratulations!!!!!!! Applauding away over here. :D

    ReplyDelete