Pages


Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello Stranger

I am refreshing my page. I really like all the neat new stuff you can add, however, it just serves to clutter I'm afraid. So after about half an hour of adding stuff, I decided to delete it all. Almost all, I made a few minor changes.

As this term draws to a close and I sit at my desk *ahem* studying, I am already fantasizing about what the next two and a half weeks of freedom and bliss will bring. How will I fill my days? Let me see....

I am vowing to update my blogs more reliably. (Also to keep up with yours as well!)
I am going to organize my 'want to reads' in order of greatest desire.
I am going to scan photos, negatives, and organize prints.
I will scrapbook.
I am going to get back together with Flylady. (I mean it this time)
I am going to change my children's attitude, behavior, and character by Friday. (with the help of Kevin Lehman)
I am going to have brunch with my girlfriends.
I am going to have a Sex and The City night with my girlfriends.
I am going to clean my house from top to bottom.
I will organize everyone's sock drawer.
I am going to have a 6th birthday party for my son.
I am going to Quebec for a week to celebrate my husband turning 40.
And maybe spend a little time prepping for the next term.



All in all, I am looking forward to a relaxing time.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy 2 weeks planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez....i was wondering what happened to you. So, after all your "relaxing" are you going to have time to RELAX?

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay...so you had time to lose scramble & comment on my blog....now give me something new to read!!

    how was the trip to Canada?

    ReplyDelete